Author: Yuehua Liu, Tao-chung Yao, Nyan-Ping Bi, Yea-Fen Chen, Liangyan
Series Editor: Zheng-sheng Zhang
THIS TITLE IS ONLY FOR SALE TO SCHOOLS AND EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTIONS
Offering key resources and practical tips within a pedagogical context, the Level 2 Part 1 Teacher's Handbook helps instructors teach Integrated Chinese easily and effectively.
This invaluable guide features strategies for teaching specific characters, pronunciation, vocabulary, and grammar in all ten lessons of Level 2 Part 1, along with the pedagogical rationale underlying the strategies. Instructors will learn how to address challenges common to non-native speakers and ways to promote meaningful learning and retention. This handbook also includes syllabi, lesson plans, suggested classroom activities, and sample tests and quizzes.
Written by the authors of Integrated Chinese, Third Edition, and compiled by Chinese professor and JCLTA Editor Zheng-sheng Zhang, the Teacher's Handbook shows how instructors can use the features of the series to create a successful and substantial language program. Includes simplified characters and English.
- General principles for teaching Chinese
- Strategies for teaching characters, pronunciation, grammar, and vocabulary
- Tips on how language points may be sequenced for more effective learning
- Suggested classroom activities to engage students
- Answer key to student workbook exercises
- FREE online resources: printable syllabi, quizzes and tests, and more