Author: Yuehua Liu, Tao-chung Yao, Nyan-Ping Bi, Yea-Fen Chen, Liangyan
Series Editor: Zheng-sheng Zhang
THIS TITLE IS ONLY FOR SALE TO SCHOOLS AND EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTIONS
Offering key resources and practical tips, the Level 2 Part 2 Teacher's Handbook helps instructors teach Integrated Chinese easily and effectively.
This invaluable bilingual guide features strategies for teaching specific characters, pronunciation, vocabulary, and grammar for all ten lessons in Level 2 Part 2, along with the pedagogical rationale underlying the strategies. Instructors will learn how to address challenges common to non-native speakers and ways to promote meaningful learning and retention. This handbook also includes syllabi, lesson plans, suggested classroom activities, student workbook answer keys, and sample tests and quizzes.
Written by the authors of Integrated Chinese, Third Edition, and compiled by Chinese professor and JCLTA Editor Zheng-sheng Zhang, the Teacher's Handbook shows how instructors can use the features of the series to create a successful and substantial language program. Includes simplified characters and English.
New Features in Level 2, Part 2:
- In-depth explanation of lesson objectives
- Suggestions on how to prioritize key lesson content
- Increased emphasis on character comprehension
- Additional vocabulary support, including transformation, translation, collation, and other combinations
- Updated integrative activities
- FREE online resources: printable quizzes and tests, audio of listening comprehension sections of the tests, and more